This is gonna be a very rushed post today I'm afraid! But it's just a little present idea for you all. In 2005 my mum made these little paper mache hearts for me, my brother and dad which I think are really sweet. They would be nice to give to your friends or even make Christmas decorations out of them! Just follow the steps below!
1. Cut a piece of card (cereal box will do) into your desired shape.
2. Start to create a layer of newspaper/kitchen towel around the card using wallpaper paste to stick it down with.
3. Wait for it to completely dry.
4. Repeat this process until the shape is big enough.
5. Let it dry again.
6. PAINTING TIME!
7. Add some glitter if you like (I know I would)
8. BOOM. Finished!
See, easy isn't it? And if you're having doubts about the cost of wallpaper paste, don't worry. It's like a pound! I really suggest you give this a go and don't forget to tweet me a picture if you do (@therawrdrobe).