Valentine’s Day is coming up quickly but unfortunately we don’t all have the money to splash out on expensive presents and fancy dinners. So I’ve come up with a few ideas of how you can enjoy and spend V Day on a budget!
– Why not take a walk? Drive down to the beach or grab the dog and go for a wander around the woods? It’s free, just you two and it’s always nice to get a bit of fresh air!
– If you don’t really want to spend a lot on going out for a fancy dinner then cook your favourite meal at home! Whether that’s spagbol, risotto or a curry, get your hands dirty and make it!
– Hold the presents, there’s no need to spend a fortune on presents this Valentine’s Day. Why not stick to a sentimental card and a bunch of flowers? Or you could make them something instead. Last year Toby made me a bright pink lemon meringue pie which was the perfect present!
– A personal favourite of mine, grab a takeaway and chill out with a film. I think it’s what Toby and I are best at really!
– Go for cocktails. It’s a great alternative to going out for dinner as you still get the atmosphere of being out but you also get the enjoyment of lounging around at home as well!