What’s not to love about posts revealing the best beauty hacks? I say nothing! I’ve picked up a few tips and tricks through the last few years of beauty blogging so now I’m going to share with you a few of the best ones!
1. Instead of buying a spoolie for your brows, just wash up an old mascara or toothbrush and Bob’s your uncle!
2. If your hair turns green from the chlorine in swimming pools then coat your whole head from root to tip with ketchup for ten minutes and voila.
3. Bake your make up by applying concealer under your eyes, adding translucent powder and leaving to ‘bake’ and then dusting off. This will highlight your under eyes perfectly!
4. Instead of pulling your mascara straight out of the tube, twist it instead to prevent as much air getting to the product which will make it go off quicker.
5. If you’re in the mood to try something new, why not use the Nivea Men’s Post Shave Balm as a primer.. I’ve heard amazing things about it!
Please let me know if you find any of these helpful and don’t forget to leave your best beauty hacks in the comments!