Since my last beauty hacks post went down so well, I thought it would make sense to hit you up with another one.
1. Don’t know where to store your beauty blender when you’re on the go? Trying squishing it into the plastic part of a Kinder egg. It works an absolute treat I promise!
2. Apply mascara to your bottom lashes before the top ones to stop that annoying print on your eyelid.
3. Nails taking too long to dry? Just fill up your sink with cold water and ice and plunge your hands in, keep them there for a few minutes and ta da… dry nails!
4. Heat your eyelash curlers with a hairdryer and then use them to make your lashes hold their shape longer.
5. You should always brush your hair starting at the ends, not the roots. I know this is difficult to get into the swing of but it will get knots out without pulling your hair out of the follicle.
Help a sister out and leave your own beauty hacks in the comments or just tweet them to me, I love to find out some more!